Why this? Why this?

Why this?

Why this? Is most definitely a fitting title for this game. That's the question I kept asking myself while playing it: Why this game? Why did it make the front page?
The character movement speed was dreadful (lots of that going around), and the story was so underdeveloped that is was nonsensical, even comical.

And I assume that at that fountain (or whatever the hell it is) once the countdown reaches zero, something happens. But may I propose that 8,000 is too big a number to start with? Because damn, man, do the math! That's over two hours of waiting, being forced to listen to the slightly annoying music (no mute). Unless there are people raving about what happens when that fountain goes off in the comments, I'm not going to leave any game running for that long.

Sorry, but it was just abysmal. Who chooses the front page these days?

Doodle Devil Doodle Devil

Occupation Value

This game was fairly fun, as well as totally addictive. I'm glad I had a few hours to burn before sitting down to this game, though. It definitely kept me for a while. My only problems were the fact that it was no different from Doodle God in gameplay or content, especially the fact that as the game progressed, you rely on the hints more and more. Regardless, this game was really fun and it was a great way to kill some time.

Achievement Unlocked 2 Achievement Unlocked 2

Excellent!

This game was pretty deck. It was the true successor to the first, while still improving and changing enough to allow for a fun and engaging (Psh, let's just say what it really was--addicting) experience. Epicly good job. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a third.

Super Adventure Game Land Super Adventure Game Land

Very Clever

This was an all-around really well thought out game, imo. It had just enough sarcasm in regards to older games to be funny and not annoying. The ending was pretty mind boggling, too.

I...I was also fan of the Rickrolling. You warned me, though.

squidly responds:

I actually got somebody with that, I didn't think I would.

Anyways, thanks for the good review!

Closed In Addendum Closed In Addendum

Wait, WHAT?

I recognize the amount of effort you put into this, I really do, but it's all kinds of messed up. Glossing over the abysmal character movement speed, the message this game sends is twisted as all get out. You're seriously saying it's a betrayal of your dead loved ones not to kill yourself to be with them? It's closer to them betraying you. If they really loved you, they'd want you to live a happy (long) life, with or without them. But what do I know? I'm just a disloyal asshat, arent' I?

This is fucking messed up.

Alice is Dead - Ep 3 Alice is Dead - Ep 3

What an amazing series

.:SPOILERS:.

I've been following this series for some time now, and I'm /really/ pleased that a lot of my speculation has proved true. When I played the original Alice is Dead, I figured that she couldn't have rotted into a skeleton that quickly. In a game as well thought out as that, it couldn't be an oversight.

I was disappointed to see the Rabbit die, but not particularly suprised. He was kind of losing it anyway... :C

Something else to note: If you dial the number scrawled on the middle bathroom stall (Labeled "Long Boris" I think) you'll get a text that says "Alive slice". Rearrange the letters to form the phrase "Alice lives"

Anyway, all in all, this series was really well thought out. The plot definitely kept us guessing until the end, which is something I love. Great job on the artwork and a fantastic job tieing off all the loose ends.

ImpendingRiot responds:

Suicide is NOT The Answer Suicide is NOT The Answer

Clever as hell

That was hilarious. Kudos for managing to do this in less than two hours.

Cyberpolice: The Game Cyberpolice: The Game

I DONE GOOF'D!

I made some crazy comments and the cyberpolice backtraced it...I'm being arrested tonight, and the consequences will NEVER BE THE SAME!!!

Tower of Heaven Tower of Heaven

Beautiful!

This game was amazing. It really felt like I was playing my old brick of a Gameboy. The colors and the music were absolutely wonderful, and they tied the retro feel of the game together really well. This was absolutely awesome and incredibly fun to play.

Pandemic II Pandemic II

WTF? Madagascar?

Everyone's having problems with Madagascar?! It's those crafty bastards in Greenland you have to worry about. DAMMIT, GREENLAND. -__-