Maximillion Bagsworth Maximillion Bagsworth

Hahaha!

Hilarious animation. I'm diggin' the monocle...because I've got MONAAAAY!! This was one of the best laughs I've had in a while.
5/5 10/10

Mr. Peanut Mr. Peanut

:O Woah

I just died a little inside. That was horrificly hilarious.

The Faster the Treadmill The Faster the Treadmill

The animation is wonderful, but even if is sucked, you'd get MASSIVE points for your amazing taste in music. I love IFightDragons! 10/10 5/5

Why this? Why this?

Why this?

Why this? Is most definitely a fitting title for this game. That's the question I kept asking myself while playing it: Why this game? Why did it make the front page?
The character movement speed was dreadful (lots of that going around), and the story was so underdeveloped that is was nonsensical, even comical.

And I assume that at that fountain (or whatever the hell it is) once the countdown reaches zero, something happens. But may I propose that 8,000 is too big a number to start with? Because damn, man, do the math! That's over two hours of waiting, being forced to listen to the slightly annoying music (no mute). Unless there are people raving about what happens when that fountain goes off in the comments, I'm not going to leave any game running for that long.

Sorry, but it was just abysmal. Who chooses the front page these days?

Doodle Devil Doodle Devil

Occupation Value

This game was fairly fun, as well as totally addictive. I'm glad I had a few hours to burn before sitting down to this game, though. It definitely kept me for a while. My only problems were the fact that it was no different from Doodle God in gameplay or content, especially the fact that as the game progressed, you rely on the hints more and more. Regardless, this game was really fun and it was a great way to kill some time.

Achievement Unlocked 2 Achievement Unlocked 2

Excellent!

This game was pretty deck. It was the true successor to the first, while still improving and changing enough to allow for a fun and engaging (Psh, let's just say what it really was--addicting) experience. Epicly good job. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a third.

zelda redesigns zelda redesigns

I worship at the altar of this picture.

I love Zelda. Like more than any other game ever. EVER. Anyway, I only have one complaint with this. It seems to go good to evil from left to right. The things on the far left are the best, right? So WHY, please dear God tell me WHY NAVI is on the right?! That demonic bitch should be over by Ganondorf and friends.
These redesigns are pretty much awesome. Just so you know.

link from beyond the grave link from beyond the grave

Oh my.

Not only am I obsessed with Zelda, but I'm fascinated by the concept of zombies. This picture passed "Epic Win" a few notches ago. I love the red fairy, btw.

dommi-fresh responds:

thanks mate i have recently gotten back into playing all my zelda games

Samus with a book Samus with a book

Blasphemy!

Samus? With a book?! Blasphemy! :D
In all seriousness, very good picture. I love the background, and not only because I suck at them.